- Responsible to assist AM/Manager SCM for effective & efficient management of SCM activities in compliance with all organizational rules & regulations and desired standards.
- Responsible for daily updating of stipulated systems to ensure accurate reporting & controls for smooth operations.
- To ensure that all related documentation is complete as per defined SOPs and records are properly maintained for audit purpose.
- Assist in preparation for internal and external audits.
- Any special task or assignment which is pertinent to operational need will be carried out as per imparted guidelines/instructions.
Bachelors preferably in business & administration.
2-3 years + hands on experience in similar capacity
Job specific skills:
Proficient in MS Office, Excellent communication skills, Problem Solving and Reporting Skills
Analytical Skills, Negotiation Skills, Time Management, Team work, Presentation skills, Target oriented, Stress Management