- Assisting the business development department in overseeing strategic organizational & project development pursuits
- Drafting and reviewing joint venture agreements/commercial contracts/legal documents, providing
- advice on business strategy, and researching/analyzing relevant laws and regulations for impact assessment analyses
- Providing legal assistance in the risk management and drafting of contracts with respect to construction and development of real estate projects (both vertical and horizontal)
- Conducting due diligence with respect to acquisition of land and real estate project
- Evaluating and advise appropriate legal courses of action to meet the needs of the company and its business.
- Advising internal stakeholders on complex commercial transactions, negotiating and liaising with client and business partners where required.
- Acting as a direct resource for internal legal queries by keeping abreast of changes in laws and regulations relevant to the business
- Managing all aspects of legal risk and develop/implement mechanisms for mitigation
- Identifying opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes.
Qualification: LLB/LLM (Specialized in Corporate Law) , preference to Foreign graduate
Experience: 5-6 years experience as corporate lawyer, preference to candidates who worked for renowned Law firms of Pakistan