- Assist in operational activities of receipt & issuance of items in compliance with all organizational rules & regulations and desired standards.
- Responsible for proper staking of stocks on allocated spaces that includes physical inspection & verification of physical stock with all pertinent documents and packing list.
- Responsible for maintaining of daily filing of records, daily updating of bin cards/control cards of respective item.
- Responsible for daily physical counting & report management.
- Any other assignment/tasks assigned by management & company as per business need to achieve desired results.
- Assist in Preparation for internal & External Audits.
Fresh + hands on experience in similar capacity would be preferred
Job specific skills:
Proficient in MS Office, Good Communications Skills, Problem Solving and Reporting Skills
Time Management, Team work, Stress Management