Key Account Manager are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success. Real Estate is one of the unique data-set across all domains because comprehensive property-level data product we are offering in the market.
What’s In It for You
Our company prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and results faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have a chance to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
Job Specific Skills:
- Must be proactive & good at taking follow-ups and have strong inter-departmental relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Urdu
- Ability to work towards strict targets
- Ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections
- Ability to stay professional and focused in stressful situations
- Strong customer orientation skills
- Appealing appearance on the phone
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Identifies the key issues in maturing the lead and solve them
- Minimum Graduation preferably BA/BBA/MBA
- 3-5 Years in Sales
- Working experience developing in real estate/development sector