MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- QA ensures that all agents use the same greetings, scripts, after call procedures, and accountability standards.
- Provides feedbacks by monitoring calls
- Maintains professional and product knowledge.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback to concerns teams.
- Performs mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
- Uses Call Center tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality.
- Collaborates with call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education: Minimum Graduation
At least 2 years of experience in the Call Center Quality Assurance Department.