The Associate Producer’s main responsibilities include working closely with production manager to produce and put content together in an organized manner by making sure on the completion of scripts, audio/visual boards, lining up of assets and other pre-production related tasks to make sure the smooth flow of assigned projects in an organized manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Idea generation for new production content
- Manage the existing content side of production
- Manage the required locations for shoots
- Line up and organize shoots
- Complete assigned projects within the timeline