- Assist Senior Manager and Manager in the department.
- Support in preparation of financial modeling
- Conduct financial and operational analysis (leverage various reports, systems, internet, etc.) as needed for
input to development projects
- Gather operating data and research industry trend.
- Prepare the Research & Feasibility regarding the various projects of acquisition in the company
- Ensure all Pricings ZD's Projects remains fully updated while making frequent reconciliations.
- liaison with Project Development Team for understanding construction dynamics and learn paradigms of design & covered area calculation
- liaison with Sales Teams all over Pakistan while maintaining an up to date hierarchy of Sale Prices/ absorption rates and use these experiences to devise realistic feasibilities models.
- Work in a highly collaborative manner with cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively with Zameen Development/Partner for the development of project schedule for reports
- Financial analysis and due diligence processes, title report/insurance matters and monitors
- Tailor communications to target audiences and conversations about customer needs, solution options ,and project development
Qualification: MBA-Finance & Accounting /CFA (Level 1or Level 2)/ACCA (Full/Part Qualified).
Experience : 3+ years analytical, Research & Feasibility role with demonstrated modelling skills. Experience in the industry, in the capacity of development/acquisition is preferred