At Zameen, an EMPG company, we are looking to further expand our Pakistan engineering office of already 250+. We are most interested in bringing on board colleagues who love to learn, perform, and teach. We are building a high-quality engineering environment with a super focus on delivering value to customers. Your primary responsibility would be to build world-class suite products to support the hyper-growth of our businesses in 18 countries.
- Develop native applications for mobile platforms.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
50% Designing Solutions, POCs and Mentoring
- Partner with engineers, architects & product management to implement end to end product features.
- Take full ownership of features and projects: architect, implement, and deploy.
- Provide continuous improvements to performance and stability.
- Participate in design, code reviews and mentoring of engineers.
- Great problem-solving skills, should be willing to solve difficult problems and work independently.
- Ability to design and implement systems with clarity, reusability, testability, and scalability in mind.
- Experience in developing Mobile/Automotive SDK/Kits, which are successfully integrated with a variety of Mobile Apps.
- Excellent understanding of Java and Kotlin supplemented by active/working knowledge of reactive programming and architectural components.
- In-depth knowledge of Android system frameworks (native libraries, Android Service, Android runtime, other hardware abstractions, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of compile, build, and packing phases in Android development cycle.
- Knowledge of REST/Http, JSON and backend systems.
- Experienced in CI/CD with testing and release automation.
- Strong capability of meeting project milestones and comfortable with agile development.
- Work well as a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills for managing the team with ability to be able to define the growth path of the team.
- Skilled in implementing processes among the team (if there is a need) and maintaining the implemented process.