The candidate should be:
- Reviewing and designing architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensuring all plans are compliant with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Researching and maintaining knowledge of various engineering disciplines, application methods, and materials.
- Monitoring the work of other Architects and making recommendations or scheduling workshops as required.
- Providing guidance to subcontractors like builders, plumbers, and electricians, and helping them interpret design specifications.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all issues are addressed in a timely manner, and that project requirements are met.
- Ensuring the team works together to achieve set goals and targets.
- Acting as a mentor to new Architects and helping them fine-tune their design skills and improve their industry knowledge.
- Networking and consulting with various industry professionals
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's/Masters Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, or similar
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in handling construction projects and mentoring other architects