The applicant selected for this position will be tasked with verifying project cost estimates, market surveys for checking price, bills of quantity (BOQ), bar bending schedules, and development contracts, negotiationg with vendors. To adequately see to his (or her) duties, the candidate should come with sufficient experience in apartment and residential building constructions, and in the estimation of high-risk buildings.
- Preparing and verifying project cost estimates, cost planning frameworks, bills of quantity (BOQ), bar bending schedules, and development contracts
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Reparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Prepare tender and contract documents
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required
- Job Location: Lahore
- Education: Graduation in Civil Engineering, B.Tech or diploma holder
- Experience: 5-7 years