Zameen.com is looking for an Executive – Business Analyst for its Business Effectiveness department. The resource would be fulfilling below mentioned responsibilities:
Service Development and Delivery:
- On-going development and enhancement of the Service development and delivery depending upon the cross-functional team and business requirements
- Work on the GAP Analysis and make recommendations on improvements to ways of working that enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of business, as well as the operational effectiveness of the internal stakeholders
- Identification of Internal controls and implement the controls where and when they are necessary to capture risk identification and mitigation
Performance Management and Communication Framework:
- Create, develop and implement performance data tracking mechanism/visibilities along with periodic reports and analytical dashboard to help the Team in making right decision for the running and upcoming projects
- Perform a lead role in conducting Weekly Management review sessions to highlight the achievements and areas for Improvement
- Implementing the Data visibility across the Teams for smooth decision making and improving capacity planning
Team Management & Efficiency:
- Collaborate with different cross functionally to enhance innovation, learn new tools, alignment with the company goals and nurture the communication framework
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, proficient in inventing processes or systems in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
Strategic Planning and Forecasting:
- Collaborates with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and service plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis
- Commercial awareness and confidence in working with complex data and systems, ability to analyze data models to deliver logical conclusions.
- Initiating the development of new products/services for the department in line with laid out strategic goals
Qualification and Experience:
- BSc/Bachelor's in IT
- 1+ years of working experience in the role of Data Analyst and interaction with Visualization Tools
- Conducts analysis and identifies key issues, opportunities, risks and challenges
- Uses findings to decide on a strategy to leverage resources effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools, Power BI, etc.