Zameen.com is looking to recruit a skilled professional for it's 'Legal Associate' post.
- Review and analyze applicable laws and regulations to ensure and promote company compliance and risk management and make recommendations when necessary.
- Keep up with relevant legal developments as and when they occur and analyze their applicability to the company's activities and objectives.
- Research various questions of law as instructed by the line manager and prepare research memos and/or reports on the same.
- Prepare and submit forms, resolutions and other relevant documents with regulators such as the State Bank of Pakistan, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), Registrar of Firms and/or the Federal Board of Revenue etc. for entity incorporation, statutory reporting and/or changes in corporate structure.
- Prepare and submit letters, notices and/or response thereto for submission with regulatory bodies.
- Provide legal assistance to the line manager in corporate, regulatory and human resource matters.
- Liaise and coordinate with concerned departments for ensuring corporate compliance.
- Handle other relevant in-house legal counsel work.
- Location: Lahore
- Experience: Minimum 2 years related experience gained at an international or reputable Pakistani law firm or relevant in-house counsel experience with a reputable company. Candidates with a mix of both will be preferred.