The Production Manager’s key responsibilities include supervising the production team and delivering high quality production related tasks from the pre-production phase to the completion of the project and report these to the respective line manager and the associated teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- - Scheduling and assignment of tasks to relative resources
- - Management and co-ordination of video editors according to assigned projects.
- - Co-ordinate between teams associated with multiple projects.
- - Completing the entire production of assigned projects within the allotted timeline
- - Knowledgeable in regards to software for project management and scheduling
- - Knowledgeable in regards to video editing in multiple software packages
- - Knowledgeable in regards to the latest production related equipment
- - Should be flexible enough to stay updated with new software
- - Should be creative enough to visualize any space with contemporary essence