The Associate Animator’s main responsibilities are to assist the team lead (Animator) with the project assigned to his team lead and carry the coordination with the other team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Animator in doing animations and still images.
- Coordination with 3D Visualizers to get their tasks done with in the mentioned timeline.
- Pro level knowledge of animations in wide range of software.
- Well understanding of Architecture/Space/Lighting/Nature/Vegetation
- Should be flexible enough to stay updated with new software and rendering engines.
- Should be creative enough to analyze the essence of the space that is supposed to be visualized.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in architectural animations.
- Good knowledge of 3D package.
- - Certification in Animations/3D renderings/3D Modelling (Optional)
- - 3Ds Max, Maya, Lumion, Sketchup, AutoCAD, Corona, Vray, FStorm, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- - Critical thinking and problem solving.