- The Zonal Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new strategic alliances and managing existing ones. The position will report directly to the Head of Department and will work to maximize revenue opportunities and optimize profits.
The ZSM will work with the Team to achieve Sales Target and to enhance the volume.
1. Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for the Product.
2. Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
3. Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
4. Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
5. Assist sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
6. Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales.
7. Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
8. Achieving Sales Target assigned by the management.
9. Development and Deployment of KPI's for Sales Team.
10. Advertisement sales (field sales)