Zameen.com is looking to recruit a skilled professional for its 'Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal' post. The employee will be providing expert legal assistance in all areas of the company's business, managing corporate compliance/governance risks, developing/implementing internal company policies, and providing a supportive/bridging function to facilitate internal stakeholders.
• Assisting the legal department and business development department in overseeing strategic organizational & project development pursuits
• Drafting and reviewing agreements/commercial contracts/legal documents, providing advice on business strategy, and researching/analyzing relevant laws and regulations for impact assessment analyses
• Understanding of commercial terms and translating it into legal viable solutions and language
• Managing the contracts repository, database, and correspondence related to contracts as well as related deadlines.
• Advising internal stakeholders on complex commercial transactions, negotiating and liaising with clients and business partners where required.
• Acting as a direct resource for internal legal queries by keeping abreast of changes in laws and regulations relevant to the business
• Managing all aspects of legal risk and develop/implement mechanisms for mitigation
• Identifying opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes.
• Location: Lahore
• Education:: Master's - Preferably in Law (or equivalent)
• Experience: 5+ years with an understanding of the real estate market & labor laws; in-house experience will be preferred
• Team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills